Wednesday, January 30, 2008

(As I was looking over the whole study I realized I had left out verses . I have added them to the study and are posted on January 23. I had accidentaly left that section as a draft as I was writting and I guess I thought I had posted. So if you want to take a look, you need to scroll all the way down and click older posts...then look for January 23.)



For today...

I so appreciate your words of encouragement towards this study. My hope is that all of us have not only heard from God's Word but also understood it and most important begun to apply it. So here are a few questions, for you to think about.

What was most challenging to you from this look at the Proverbs 31 Woman?

What encouraged you the most?
Is there an area you can commit to prayer to ask God to help you?
If already you have applied some Truth, can you share some of the results?


This is really a chance for us to encourage one another.
I know it can be hard to leave a comment (aside from the fact that you have to go through all that stuff on the computer!) .



Thanks for stopping by for the study. Not sure what to do next...if you have any ideas, let me know!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I have to say what most challenged me, was her service to those outside her home. I focus so much attention on the kids and David, I have little energy for anyone else. I have committed to prayer, to be sensitive to those who I serve with, my neighbors and even strangers along the journey.
The Beauty section was another one...to concentrate on inner beauty that comes from knowing Christ. Especially teaching the girls that, is now a priority for me.

Janet said...

Julie writes...
"You asked for suggestions for our next study – you know mine…
Parenting – Devotion time with kids"