Monday, October 22, 2007

A little more "chatting"

Today just a quick post with a note from Cathy...one of our "girlschatter". I hope you find encouragement as she is discovering that IN CHRIST we do have the power to grow and live a life that is God Honoring. Thanks for encouraging me, Cathy!

she says:
"I agree and say "yes" we CAN be all that God wants us to be....I know that at times I can become overwhelmed "feeling" that somehow I could never be all that God wants me to be, however, I do believe that all things are possible...I have been in God's word DAILY since our guest speaker gave testimony as to what really made the difference in her own life.....and of course, that was spending time with the Lord everyday....I'm hard on myself, but my husband claims that he sees changes in me!!! I guess that's a good thing!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am still recovering from bronchitis but hope to be back in full force soon...hope you all are well.
Next post we will be chatting about the "Honour of Working at Home"...I know some of you have full-time careers but my hope is that you will "stay tuned" and see what God has for you specifically...Not condemnation but exclamation and encouragement towards His great Word.
Janet
If you want to chat...e-mail me: www.girlschat@gmail.com

No comments: