Friday, August 10, 2007

Flee evil



On Wednesday I was talking about warning signs...things we must be aware of that can harm our marriage or our family. It was hard to believe one of those signs was right in front of my eyes! If you notice the bar on top of the Blog is gone...that is where there was a place to search this site, sign in and in particular there was a tag that said "next Blog" . I must have accidentally clicked on that and before I knew it I was in a site that was sexually charged. I immediately closed my computer and returned to the site later, only to find out this tab takes us to any site on the World Wide Web...there is no editing or protective wall from letting anything offensive come in. So after about 24 hours of working on how to remove this from our site, it has been done! I had a fear that one of us would see something harmful (or even our husbands) but now we are in a safe environment. I say this to you because I don't know how it will affect our communication. So please try and see if you can get a comment to me to see if you can still respond. If you can't, you can e-mail me and I will try and figure it out some more.
We are called to flee evil and often it is evil that comes at us, we don't even have to search it out. The enemy is a roaring lion ready to devour and destroy...let all of us seek to flee evil in all it's forms to protect our minds, heart and lives.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Checking to see where to post answers...per each post.