Thursday, November 1, 2007

Some conversations...


As we finished these last two chapters, thought I would share some comments from this study....If you have any thoughts, insights, praises to our God or encouragements for those reading here... let me know at girlschat@gmail.com
I will post throughout the day...
The picture is of us at Anapolis...

Janet what a great blog! God is so amazing!! I love the reminder that the renewing of our mind is a daily activity. In our culture so much focus is on the external. Colossians 3:12 says," Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience." These are the fruits of faith. Let's believe God! We are who He says we are, not the world. We are a chosen people, holy and dearly loved. Glory!! Thank You Jesus!
Love You!
Kimberly

Hey! Thanks for suggesting these books! My first note was just a note of praise to the Lord for allowing certain opportunities this week for me to love Jim with phileo love and not demand my rights. Both times it was something minor and even though I thought he was in the wrong I found it easy to forgive and not blow the whole thing out of proportion as I would have in the past! I think Jim was pleasantly surprised and I give all the credit to the Spirit's leading and the reading of this book.
Kim

Next week we will talk about "happiness" ...Christ has a lot to say.
Janet

No comments: